I have been blessed to have married into Mike’s wonderful family. His parents and siblings have been wonderful to me from the minute Mike and I started dating. And they had every reason to tell him to put on the breaks and go find someone else a little less complicated. They didn’t, and for that I am eternally grateful. I have never had to worry about family drama, because there isn’t any! They love and respect us, and we love and respect them in return. So to Earl, Marilyn, Grammy, David, Jim, Amy, Brady, Aubrey, Marie, Gabrielle, Joe & the newest member Kirsten, I love you guys!! And on a side note, to Kirsten, who recently married Mike’s younger brother Joe, you married into a wonderful family and we are excited to get to know and love you as well!
3 comments:
What a neat picture. I'm glad you have inlaws you enjoy spending time with. What a good thing that is!
What a neat picture. I'm glad you have inlaws you enjoy spending time with. What a good thing that is!
What a neat picture. I'm glad you have inlaws you enjoy spending time with. What a good thing that is!
Post a Comment